weight ticker

Options
How do you get the weight ticker on your page ??? I was able to create it but kinda stuck on how to move it ?????

Replies

• PDraxten
    PDraxten Posts: 8
    Options
    How do you get the weight ticker on your page ??? I was able to create it but kinda stuck on how to move it ?????
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    go to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/signature and paste the generated code in the signature box, then it will appear in the forum :flowerforyou:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    go to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/signature and paste the generated code in the signature box, then it will appear in the forum :flowerforyou:
    Are you talking about the Ticker Factory tickers?
  • fisher110
    fisher110 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I've been trying to get mine to work also. I am hoping that it works this time!
  • purrrr
    Options

no, i think the question is about how to get his MFP ticker show on this page like how most of us have them in the signature?
  • chickadee10
    Options

no, i think the question is about how to get his MFP ticker show on this page like how most of us have them in the signature?
    I see. When I see your post, I noticed that my ticker wasn't showing up on any of the pages I had posted on. I pasted the code into my signature again, and it works now :happy: I'm still trying to get a Ticker Factory ticker that'll say how many more miles I have to walk until summer, but it won't coroporate. It's annoying me because I've already tried it at least five times. Grrr.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    It will change each time you update your weight. I think that is what you are talking about?

Memaw
  • chickadee10
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I've been trying to get mine to work also. I am hoping that it works this time!
    Yep, it works! I like the picture on your ticker, by the way.
  • chickadee10
    Options
    It will change each time you update your weight. I think that is what you are talking about?

Memaw
    Was that question for me or PDraxten?
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    whomever needs it.
  • purrrr
    Options
    I see. When I see your post, I noticed that my ticker wasn't showing up on any of the pages I had posted on. I pasted the code into my signature again, and it works now :happy: I'm still trying to get a Ticker Factory ticker that'll say how many more miles I have to walk until summer, but it won't coroporate. It's annoying me because I've already tried it at least five times. Grrr.

not sure about this one, i had a ticker factory ticker for a short while on here and it was all fine... are u sure you paste the right code? there is also chars limit so if it's too long it might not be able to show up i presume?
  • chickadee10
    Options

not sure about this one, i had a ticker factory ticker for a short while on here and it was all fine... are u sure you paste the right code? there is also chars limit so if it's too long it might not be able to show up i presume?

Ok. I'll go try it again in a little while. I'll try to put less letters.