Ripped in 30 Results anyone???

Options
anyone??? ;) I keep coming here looking to see the pics of what ripped in 30 has done for people and I'm not seeing any really. That is what kept me going with the 30 day shred was the progress pics everyone posted. When I thought I couldn't get up and do it...I'd look and see how great it works and I was able to do it one more day....all the way to 30!!! I took my befores and will post when I'm done but hoping to see some before then.

Replies

• slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Bump! Would like to see some results pics too, concerned it's not as good! :(
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would love to see some too! I also did the 30 DS and I am now on Level 2 Day 3 of Ripped in 30. For myself I can tell that it is working my thighs and butt more than the 30DS did (which is good for me since those are my problem areas). Hope you get great results...stick to it!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I would like to see as well. I am so impressed with the 30DS results.
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    The reviews on amazon aren't as good as the others. The six week six pack however has some really, really good reviews so I'm considering giving that a try. Apparently it's a lot harder than the shred though.
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Well I don't have any pictures. But I can say I personally felt that ripped in 30 probably kicked my *kitten* more than the 30 day shred. And to me they were both great challenges. I like ripped in 30, a lot. As for results i really didn't do measurements or track it but I felt a lot different.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I did the 30DS and then got Ripped, I don't like it as much and have been less than motivated to complete. Some of the move are ridiculous and could be harmful, plus she's a friggin screamer and even more obnoxious!!! But its a quick 34mins....
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I'll have some in a few weeks. I'm on level 2 now. I like it better than 30ds... But probably won't get as good of results because I don't have as far to go. When I started 30ds I was very out of shape and overweight so the results were more drastic. I did get heavier weights to use with RI30 though... So we shall see.
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    have you heard of 30 day program using shredd/ripped/ and no more trouble zones... I totally forgot the name but once I actually do the 30 day shredd (started but i ended up quitting after 1 week..plan to start again in feb) i plan to do it..sorry forgot what the plan is called but heard it works good! :)
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have 30 day shred but not ripped in 30
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'm gonna start RI30 in the next week or so. Would love ot see others results.
  • JodaNord
    JodaNord Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Started Ripped yesterday and plan on doing it 4-5 times a week... I am also running, and training for a half marathon and want to try the ripped for strength training!

I took measurements just before i started the dvds, so in a month i will check and see whats happened!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I just started a new workout routine...but it involves 4 of her DVDs

Ripped in 30
    30 DS
    6week 6 pack
    Killer Buns and Thighs.

I rotate all 4 along with doing some real cardio and strength training. I am not doing any video 2 days in a row. I am no longer trying to lose weight..but to tone up since I am at my goal weight. I am hoping the constant change in my routine will yield results. I am going to give it a go till the end of February and see how I do.

Oh..and I am taking measurements to see the difference..cause there will be...I mean how can there not be
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    So maybe this one just hasn't caught on yet and that's why people haven't posted results?? Not many have finished it?? While I was doing 30day shred there were constant before/after pics to keep me motivated!!! And I neeeeeed that. LOL At first I thought it wasn't as hard but I'm rethinking that right now. Today will be day 6 of week 1 if I can get my butt out of bed and do it. LOL (harder now that my living room is taken over by my kids)
    I do need to focus on the clean eating or I will not get the results I want. I'm doing terrible with my eating. :(
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Im doing ripped in 30 atm, starting level 4 tomorrow. I feel a lot healthier by doing this. The moves are tough, and I feel like once I finally get it down I start a new level. It's kind of exciting and I like the change-up. Keeps me motivated.

I'm waiting until I finish to do my measurements and my pictures, but I feel like my stomach has shrinked and my butt is more firm. :)
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I want to try the abs and the butt and thighs one, this one does not seem to interest me to much...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!