Has anyone seen that Easy Curves infomercial?

Options
I was slack-jawed when I saw it...I mean what the heck, I don't want to see my chest doing that :noway:

Here's the website, there's a video showing you what it does...NSFW

http://www.easycurves.com

Replies

• Paeonia
    Paeonia Posts: 161
    Options
    I was slack-jawed when I saw it...I mean what the heck, I don't want to see my chest doing that :noway:

Here's the website, there's a video showing you what it does...NSFW

http://www.easycurves.com
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    BWAHAHAHAH :laugh:

Well first of all that movement is all shoulders, but having your arms pressed together like that certainly makes your cleavage look bigger! :laugh: I work my chest a ton and it doesn't make my boobs look any bigger. I can bounce my pecs though. :bigsmile:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    looks like a hunk of junk :noway:
    but thanks for the look at the boobs
    like to see that:noway: flexing the pecs
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    BWAHAHAHAH :laugh:

Well first of all that movement is all shoulders, but having your arms pressed together like that certainly makes your cleavage look bigger! :laugh: I work my chest a ton and it doesn't make my boobs look any bigger. I can bounce my pecs though. :bigsmile:

I'm with you on this!! I can proudly say I can bounce my pecs as well!! :happy: :laugh:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    hmmmmmmm............LOLz
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    I think she has implants. Implants move around like that when you flex you chest muscles.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    It looks like simple photoshop to me. Pulling your arms out like that is rear delt/trap work, not pec work.
  • Paeonia
    Paeonia Posts: 161
    Options
    I think she has implants. Implants move around like that when you flex you chest muscles.

Yeah it looked like that to me too...like they were not "one with her body" :laugh: