20 days straight with 30day shred (pics)

Options
i just thought that i would share my pictures to show what my own results are so far with 30DS...

a little about me....

i so far have completed 20 days straight still have 10 more to go on level 3!!! I did some modified moves and some of the harder ones (it really depends on you). the only other work outs i have done is Zumba 1-2 times a week for 20 mins and walking...my first week i lost 5lbs and 6.5 inches!!! Have yet to measure myself today will add those measurements later...

http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo177/silverangel690/weight loss/HPIM0691-1.jpg

Sorry i cant get the pics to load...even after i changed the IMG to img....:grumble: :mad:

Replies

• anbuckmaster
    anbuckmaster Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good job! I just started level 2 last night and its tough but I want results too! Good luck!!
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    level 2 was rough!! i hope i get more results
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    HPIM0691-1.jpg

I just ordered the DVD a few days ago. Not sure when I'll try the program though. Maybe I'll start it in March when I'm a little more fit.
  • MommyofTwinies31
    MommyofTwinies31 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    :smile: That is awesome keep up the great work
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Nice work
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Great job. Love 30DS
  • jetescamilla
    Options
    Here you go...

HPIM0691-1.jpg
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    I love the 30day Shred! I've never stuck to it to see the full results, I've always made it to level 2 and for whatever reasons stop...this time Im sticking with it and can't wait to see the Results! I know how great and toned i feel after a week so i can't wait after the full 30! Jillian michaels will kick your *kitten* and i love It! I love that its such a short workout Too!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I hope I get results like you. We have the exact same mid section shape! I am on day 5 and have lost 3.2lbs! Along with 45 mins of Zumba a day too! Keep up the great work!
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    lost 6.75 totals so far!!
  • dealluver
    dealluver Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm starting this on monday!
  • jorche
    jorche Posts: 3
    Options
    awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!