Arnold's sandwich thins..

Options
I finally found them, actually mom did, at Sam's Club....I love, love, love!!!:heart::heart: :heart:

Tam had told me about them a few months ago and have been looking ever since. If you have never tried them, do it! 100 cal, 5 gr. fiber. They are like a cute little bun/pita. Can't wait to eat with a burger on the grill with a summer tomato...yum.

Replies

• DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I finally found them, actually mom did, at Sam's Club....I love, love, love!!!:heart::heart: :heart:

Tam had told me about them a few months ago and have been looking ever since. If you have never tried them, do it! 100 cal, 5 gr. fiber. They are like a cute little bun/pita. Can't wait to eat with a burger on the grill with a summer tomato...yum.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    oh! cool! never seen the pita's, but i buy arnolds bakery light bread.... only 40 cal a slice, and SUPER good! I'll keep an eye out for teh pita's though - thanks! :smile:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    These are really good :heart: ... I sometimes make peanut butter and jelly on them after their toasted, yummy.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Oh, so happy you were able to find them. :happy:

I make breakfast sandwiches on them a lot, using egg white, 2% cheese, etc.
  • DawnInOhio
    Options

Oh, so happy you were able to find them. :happy:

I make breakfast sandwiches on them a lot, using egg white, 2% cheese, etc.
    I remembered you told me that and that is exactly what I had this morning, it's has satified me all day, I'm going to have to force a lunch in. I had 3 eggs whites, and 2% pepper jack, with a bit of spinach. Yummy! Thanks!
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I love these, they are so good! Do you gals get the multigrain ones or which kind?
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    Multigrain was the only kind available at Sam's, so yes, so far.:smile:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I found mine at Sam's but last night at Publix they had Whole Wheat as well!
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    These are the best! I love them! I make a frittata on sundays and use these as my "muffin" for an egg sandwich! Enjoy!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I have tried both the multi-grain and the whole wheat. I like them both!
  • DawnInOhio
    Options
    Went to Wally World and they have them in the deli in front of the lunch meat, so glad because the pack I got on Tues is almost gone and Sam's is 45min. drive. Hubby even likes them, they had both kinds but I tend not to like whole wheat because to me it always takes sweet. I'm having quite the love affair with my new boyfriend Arnold.:love::love: :smooched: :heart: :heart:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    i read this and jumped in the car and headed to wallyworld (8 miles away) and got me two packages. i have been looking for something like this. i use the arnold soft 100% whole wheat bread right now. i am having some in the morning for breakfast.
    thanks dawn. love new finds.....
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I love these, they are so good! Do you gals get the multigrain ones or which kind?

I get the whole wheat ones..