Workout Schedule Thrown Off

:sad: my 6 month old and I have been sick for the past four days and I am trying to get back in the swing of things - should I just take the rest of week off and start again next week or try to savage whats left of this one?

Trying to stay motivated...

Thanks

Replies

• newbaby90908
    newbaby90908 Posts: 33 Member
    :sad: my 6 month old and I have been sick for the past four days and I am trying to get back in the swing of things - should I just take the rest of week off and start again next week or try to savage whats left of this one?

Thanks
  • missybeth
    missybeth Posts: 11
    dont let your mind weight you down (haha little joke) if your body can handle it then go for it. Its easy to stop and hard as all hell to stay motivated but harder to get back on track. Just picture that sweet little black dress!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    i had a terrible week, my weigh in is tomorrow :blushing:

BUT i did manage to do 60 mins of elliptical tonight, to try and salvage some of the week :drinker:

if you are able, go for it! :heart:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member

Thanks
    nope dont take the rest of the week off..take care of your baby of course but also take care of yourself even if all you can do is some walk away the pounds while holding the little one...
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Get back to it!! It will make you feel better knowing you did something good for yourself after being sick all week.