Stomach pouch problem!

Options
It seems I can tone any part of my body except for my lower stomach. I exercise alot but no matter what I do it is still there :( I have always had that stomach pouch looking thing all of my life! I despise it!! I already know it could be genentics or bad stomach posture, but does anyone have advice on how to flatten it at least a little?? I lift, do ab and lower stomach exercises (not religiously) and also include cardio (walking, running and intervals). Any advice??

Thanks!

Replies

• BrandyontheRun
    BrandyontheRun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Bump! Same issue here. !!!!!!!!!!
  • bluefever
    bluefever Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Abs are made in the kitchen! Diet Diet Diet.
  • stacyann1001
    stacyann1001 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Same issue here!!!! All i want for 2012 is a flat tummy, lol

I just ordered the Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack abs after seeing some pics on here of before and after for people. I am hoping I get some results from that... I've heard planks and something called an alligator move is supposed to be good for the abs BUT i've never tried them out. I am hoping this new DVD is my answer! It is supposed to get delivered to my house today and I am going to start it tonight, I will let you know how it goes.

Feel free to add me if you want to stay updated on how its going for me :)

Hope you find some helpful tips!
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Ah yes, the dreaded pooch/pouch. I;ve had it since I was like 7! I am also doing 6wk 6pk. I like the workout a lot so far. I don't think I've had any noticable results yet, I've only been doing it for a few days.
  • LJC44
    LJC44 Posts: 221
    Options
    It just really gets to me!! I eat pretty well and that makes it much more frustrating. I would love to know how the video works for you guys! I did read that alot of women stand in a certain way that kind of pushes that area out, creating the pouch look even more. It is very hard to change posture but I always try to be aware now.