Looking for buddies, who like myself, struggle...

Options
Although anyone that can motivate me, be someone to chat to, advice, help.

I really struggle with my weight although I don't eat terribly, and I do walk everywhere, it just won't shift which is frustrating! I have been working on my diet and have made changes. I know everyone else says this, and I'm really not making excuses so it would be nice to find someone understanding that doesn't just bark at me! I'm feeling positive about 2012.

That's it, I want someone to believe me and believe in me.

any location, any age or gender! I will do my best to offer and advice and support back.

Replies

• crewsicka
    crewsicka Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Add me up.... I'll help you. :)
  • christinal83
    christinal83 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You sound a lot like me, you can add me also.

I want this more than ever, never felt like this before.
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'll support you, you can do this :-), and over time it gets easier :-)
  • Capt_Chev
    Capt_Chev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be your friend!

And offer any opinions I may have, don't think I'm qualified to be giving advice, but I'm all about the support! :)
  • dealluver
    dealluver Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Having support always helps. Add me if you like:)
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Sent a request =) Always helps to have lots of supportive friends!!
  • JG1807
    JG1807 Posts: 40
    Options
    Add away!
  • s_waser
    s_waser Posts: 92
    Options
    Add me 2!
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. I am looking for exactly the same thing.

I quit smoking 2.5 years ago and only gained a few pounds. Then this past year I had some health issues and could not work out. I gained a bunch more.

I eat pretty well and I walk a lot. I can't seem to get the weight to come off.

I am 5'4" 52 years old and live in Victoria BC

Namaste, Kristine
  • Stacy533
    Stacy533 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm new and open to offers too ha ha! First week went well now I'm slowly climbing again.

Need to get some new meal ideas as most of my food are convenience meals
  • jl_2004
    jl_2004 Posts: 11
    Options
    Add me too!! This is a new journey for me as well, one I've been putting off far too long, but am finally working hard on some weightloss success.
  • debtopperscakes
    Options
    hi, me too i need soooo much help and support, i have tried so many diets without any luck as i loose motivation after a week! :smile:
  • kirstyg1980
    Options
    add me, I need all the help I can get, we can help each other lol
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    add me...sometimes i struggle too :(
  • blanquitats
    Options
    You're definitely not alone! I have the same problem although I have to be honest, my eating habits weren't the greatest and I was sedentary. My frustration came from the periods of time when I would be focused on losing weight, eating right and exercising and I didn't see any changes. That immediately made me doubt myself and I often gave up. Just a week and a half ago I decided I needed to really find a way to make a change, this time not because I needed to look good (though that's one of the reasons) but because I want to be healthy. I started doing a boot-camp at 5am 5 times a week and so far it's been working for me. I've been tracking my calories and focusing on avoiding sodas, alcohol and the "goodies" I would generally be excited about. I feel very positive about my goals this time.

Don't give up! I pulled out old high school pictures to motivate me, picture yourself happy and healthy (and looking great) and it'll make it easier to pull through the exercise and forget about what foods you're missing out on. I believe in you!! Believe in yourself!

Good luck!!
  • grahamckas88
    grahamckas88 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! It helps to have support!
  • jipsybird
    jipsybird Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for a support group, so feel free to add me! :)
  • Blodnie
    Blodnie Posts: 66
    Options
    We all need support.. I'm sending you a friend request. :-)
  • mnchkn0408
    mnchkn0408 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat! Please add me.
  • nanasudo
    nanasudo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me to your list. Though I do not have alot to lose, I need to be accountable. What was once 10 lbs is now 20. I am a short person and those 20 lbs are in my belly. I have found the food diary to be a very good tool to use. I could not believe by the end of the day on how much I graze....