It's Girl Scout Cookie season....Thin Mints....

Options

Replies

• EuroReady
    EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Oh no, as if all of these cookies aren't tempting enough, they are being sold by dimple cheeked, quiet voiced little girls. How can you say no to deliciousness AND cuteness. It's evil.
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    omg! haha!! Too funny

Now I have a craving...
  • TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    And "Thin" in the title is supposed to somehow denote healthy eating?
  • TWrecks1968
    TWrecks1968 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Oh no, as if all of these cookies aren't tempting enough, they are being sold by dimple cheeked, quiet voiced little girls. How can you say no to deliciousness AND cuteness. It's evil.

It is a double-whammy, that's for sure.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I am going to eat a whole box all by myself with a half gallon of ice cream.

What of it?

That's why they call is "free day"
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • soncied
    Options
    I have a box in my hand as we speak ( a coworker brought them in) and I dont see that ingredient listed. they must have removed it.
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    My nemesis! LOVE these cookies. Going to have to be good, but I can't pass up a cookie season w/out some thin mints. I always freeze them.
  • fitnwhole
    fitnwhole Posts: 227
    Options
    The addicting effects of the crack are heightened by freezing them.

I concur!!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    No wonder why I ate 5 boxes in a week....LOL
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I <3 the Shortbread cookies so much. Is there a GS cookie diet or fast I could go on for a few weeks? :)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I knew it!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

One of my co-workers asked me this morning if I wanted girl scout cookies.... and in a moment of weakness I told her to order me a box of thin mints. :embarassed: I'm so addicted to those things!
  • melissaw1232
    melissaw1232 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    too funny!! just ordered 3 boxes but now I know its an addiction that I need to go get help for. I dont feel as bad, Thanks for sharing! lol
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    OMG!!! Hilarious!!!

Almost every flavor WAS my favorite. The samoas - thin mints - do si dos - lemonade. I would empty a box at one sitting. But now since Girl Scouts have changed the recipe and/or the bakery, they are not as good as they were in the past. No more for me. They are too expensive for me not to enjoy them as much!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA that's awesome!
  • BlondeLisa1
    BlondeLisa1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I burned off like 200 calories going around with my two girls scouts to sell cookies last night. Win-win!

If anyone is looking to buy, shoot me a message and we will ship on big orders. :)

My personal goal is to not eat a single GS cookie this year. I'll catch them next year after I hit my goal, instead. :)
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Bought these yesterday, they jacked up the price $.50 a box though

2012-01-19%25252017.19.57.jpg
  • StrongHeart
    StrongHeart Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    That's funny. I can pass on the thin mints. The samoas are my downfall.

Me too. My weakness is the Samoas; I LOVE the mixture of coconut, caramel, and chocolate.
    ~ MUST BE STRONG ~ Will Power, don't fail me now!
  • cassiejo84
    cassiejo84 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My daughter is a dealer...I mean, a girl scout. Not easy to resist the call of the cookies.
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I'm COOKIE MOM for my daughter's troop. So you guys think it is bad having a few boxes tempting you. Try HUNDREDS of boxes in your house beckoning to you day and night! Would it be wrong for me to peddle them at the gym for her?LOL