Fun & Healthy- Kids breakfast ideas

Options
2»

Replies

• WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Avocado in place of ketchup would be delicious! I never thought of that!

I look for excuses to put avacado on anything lol.
  • bslim2012
    bslim2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What an inspriation you are! 47 lbs lost! AWESOME! A breakfast idea for you:
    Use a cookie cutter and cut out the middle of a piece of whole wheat toast. Spray a frying pan with non-stick spray and put your bread in. Crack an egg into the middle. Salt and pepper, and turn when bread is brown and toasted. Finish cooking other side. My kids LOVE this and they love to do star and heart shapes. I usually serve this with fruit and I am weird but we eat veggies at every meal. We eat raw carrots and mini cucumbers for breakfast.

You could also to fruit parfaits! Use low fat vanilla yogurt and layer in blueberries, raspberrys, strawberries, or even mango, and homemade granola. I make my own with apple juice. Let me know if you want that recipe.

Good luck!! Thanks for your inspiration today! I needed it!
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    What an inspriation you are! 47 lbs lost! AWESOME! A breakfast idea for you:
    Use a cookie cutter and cut out the middle of a piece of whole wheat toast. Spray a frying pan with non-stick spray and put your bread in. Crack an egg into the middle. Salt and pepper, and turn when bread is brown and toasted. Finish cooking other side. My kids LOVE this and they love to do star and heart shapes. I usually serve this with fruit and I am weird but we eat veggies at every meal. We eat raw carrots and mini cucumbers for breakfast.

You could also to fruit parfaits! Use low fat vanilla yogurt and layer in blueberries, raspberrys, strawberries, or even mango, and homemade granola. I make my own with apple juice. Let me know if you want that recipe.

Good luck!! Thanks for your inspiration today! I needed it!

Aw thank you, oh my goodness, do I ever want that recipe!?! :love:
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    YUMMMYYY!!! YUM-O!! I have to try these .. Thx :smile: