• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    What a shame. Too d@mn young. :frown:

Prayers for the family. :brokenheart:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    yeah i was just reading about that .... Mont Tramblant where the accident occured is about a 2hr drive from my house...
    so sad for her sons and her family:brokenheart:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    yeah i was just reading about that .... Mont Tramblant where the accident occured is about a 2hr drive from my house...

I feel horrible for her ski instructor too. He must be feeling terrible with all the "what ifs" going through his head.

Oooof! :frown:
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    So when did she die? I heard this morning she was still in critical condition. Doess anyone know what happened? I mean I know she had a ski accident.
  • jackeh
    Options

I feel horrible for her ski instructor too. He must be feeling terrible with all the "what ifs" going through his head.

Oooof! :frown:

well from what i read ... the instructor did all the right things ... they brought her down on a sled ... she seemed fine and refused treatment ... then he stayed with her to the hotel and thats where she started complaining she didnt feel well and he called an ambulance...

but still i wouldnt want that on my shoulders...
    so sad....
  • jackeh
    Options
    So when did she die? I heard this morning she was still in critical condition. Doess anyone know what happened? I mean I know she had a ski accident.

i dont think they have released EXACTLY what the cause was but there has been some speculation that she probably suffered a blood clot in her brain somewhere ... which explains the time inbetween where she felt "fine"
  • scrappy11
    scrappy11 Posts: 163
    Options
    Are you guys positive that she passed away? I heard about an hour and a half ago that she was in critical condition but nobody knew anything about it yet...
  • jackeh
    Options
    Are you guys positive that she passed away? I heard about an hour and a half ago that she was in critical condition but nobody knew anything about it yet...

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/03/18/obit.richardson/index.html
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I thought I heard late last night that she was pronounced brain dead??? Regardless, so very sad....
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    yes this is a very sad sad day... my prayers are with her family through this very tuff time..

sheila :frown:
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    I am so shocked! I am so so sad! I loved her! My thoughts are prayers are with her & her family she leaves behind!

Tamara:sad:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    its on msn page
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    How awful!:brokenheart::cry: Skiers, take this as a lesson- everyone should wear a helmet.
  • Jolieblond
    Options
    It is definite she passed away at 8.
  • ericajewel
    Options
    http://www.insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyID=2735

here is the story as inside edition told it.
    what a horrible tragedy:frown: I hope her family can get through this
  • LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Options
    I was so sad to hear of this. I thought she was an amazing actress! She will be missed!
  • mehapp
    mehapp Posts: 132
    Options
    Yes, it is such a tragedy.

Prayers for her talented husband, beautiful boys, and her remaining family.

:sad:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    she was pronounced brain dead last night, taken off life support today after her family got to say goodbye. It's been all over the news here, it's very sad :frown:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: So sad... Only 45 - Too young!