Replies

• Shannonnn92
    Shannonnn92 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Snowboarding this weekend :)
  • bubblywine
    bubblywine Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well, gonna have to watch the football, so preparing to resist chips (and use celery instead) and get the workout in early. And enjoy the rain we are finally getting.
  • feistymoon
    Options
    Going to the North East after work today, headin to a footy match, out on the town Saturday night, then fly home on Sunday. I Imagine there may be a bit of over-indulgence so heading to the gym at 4.30 first!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Cardio Kickboxing class Saturday morning, then catching up on housework and family time.

Sunday is football day at my house!
  • cmfelix47
    cmfelix47 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Snowboarding does sound fun! I'm probably just going to take it easy and prepare to go back to school on Monday. No real plans, but I'll try to walk a decent amount so I can put my Fitbit to good use!
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    Probably making a trip to the hospital with my poor son, wii DDR, dinner with hubbs and finish the house remodel if son doesn't have to stay in hosp.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Well, gonna have to watch the football, so preparing to resist chips (and use celery instead) and get the workout in early. And enjoy the rain we are finally getting.

That's a California girl!!

I am having a 13 year old girl's birthday party (pray for me), and I have nothing else planned as my husband is working dayshift and I can WING IT!!!!!!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Working out, of course.... and, shopping with my bridesmaids for their dresses. It is welcomed and much needed girl time! :-)
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Going out of town for my sister's birthday. Hoping to fit some walking in between the festivities, cause I'm definitely going to need extra party calories burned. Ugh.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    First day off in 2 weeks tomorrow, whoopa! Probably off to a friends for drinks on Saturday, plenty of dog walking. Sunday work at the pub for a few hours, and then the usual housework/ironing. C25K Week 4 starts on Sunday for me
    Oh and as much 24 as a human being can watch :happy:
  • RockChick1984
    Options
    boxing, zumba and treadmill,,, may even fit in some more since my weigh in day is sunday :D
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    I am a life(nude) model for a hen party in York.....lol group of 25 women, drawing me hahaha its actually good fun and a laugh.

Then its my fiance's newphews 18th birthday so we are of out for a meal.
  • sportsforfun
    Options
    Skiing and volleyball. Oh and the gym.
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I am eating clean, working out, and spending the weekend with my amazingly awesome boyfriend, despite this crappy snow coming my way!
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    WTF is this "weekend" of which you speak?
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    I am a life(nude) model for a hen party in York.....lol group of 25 women, drawing me hahaha its actually good fun and a laugh.

Then its my fiance's newphews 18th birthday so we are of out for a meal.
  • trishoida
    Options
    A hockey game tonight and then a friend from Chicago is visiting on Saturday and Sunday! Clean clean clean! Got to get off these boards so I can clean some more!
  • TaraEpersaud
    Options
    Trying to get my tan on(already tan)and pool time:)))) im praying for 80 degrees
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Reading, running, abs, and more abs!
  • ImJDLookatME
    Options
    I am logging, going to the gym, volunteering with Easter Seals, and studying for my first OB exam that I have on Monday.