Inspirational Friends

Options
This is my second time on MFP. The first time I kept myself to myself and didnt make any 'friends' I found it extremely difficult and if I had a bad day I would give up and it would be days if not weeks before I came back on again. This time I have accepted friend requests from people I dont know, and I can not begin to say how much they helped to inspire and motivate me. They all have their different goals and issues but together we support each other when we are having a bad day and celebrate with each other when we have done well... it has inspired me to get some regular exercise which I was sadly lacking since having back surgery last year. I have taken it steady and Im getting there ! So if you are unsure about adding strangers as friends on here, I would say .. DO IT !! It really helps :-) and to all my lovely friends... thanks for all your support, you are all great !

Replies

• kms1811
    Options
    :happy:
  • poytheboyDave
    Options
    You can do this. Think about how in 6 months you will be the inspiration. You;re doing OK, xx:happy:
  • paramedicsarah
    Options
    Nicely put Dawnie! I don't have much to lose but with the encouragement of other people's input I'm exercising at last!! Xxx
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cuddlyrunner
    cuddlyrunner Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Dawnie is one of my real life friends although we originally 'met' online, I can vouch for the fact she is a lovely, lovely lady. She would be a good friend to anyone on here x