What are your stats?

Options
2»

Replies

• kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I am looking for others with the same stats as me or who started out with the same stats. I would like to know what they are doing to get in shape/lose weight and how fast the weight is coming off.

My stats are 5'6, 164lbs, size 11 jeans
    24 y/o
    5'6"
    SW: 209lbs, size 18 jeans
    CW: 146lbs, size 8 jeans
    GW:140lbs, size 6 jeans

it took me exactly 1 year tomorrow. I make healthy food choices, keep at a deficit, and exercise.
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    hi... i'm nowhere close to this :noway: i just wanted to share that i would love to have your stats and size :blushing:
  • megancolleen
    Options
    5'5 1/2 .. SW was 160 now I am 154.5... Took my like a month and a half.. I started at a 11-12 I am now a 8-9/10
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    hi... i'm nowhere close to this :noway: i just wanted to share that i would love to have your stats and size :blushing:

Thank you :blushing: But I am def out of shape and need to get healthy
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    I am looking for others with the same stats as me or who started out with the same stats. I would like to know what they are doing to get in shape/lose weight and how fast the weight is coming off.

24 y/o
    5'6"

it took me exactly 1 year tomorrow. I make healthy food choices, keep at a deficit, and exercise.

Kerri what percentage carb/fat/ protein are you set at or you eat?
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options

24 y/o
    5'6"

Kerri what percentage carb/fat/ protein are you set at or you eat?

MFP's original settings. I know some people change them but I havn't had any need to. I am usually a bit over protein and a bit under in carbs and fats. But I'm talking by a few grams.
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Okedoke thank you! :drinker:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" 220 lbs size 20 (They're starting to be loose. I started off at 237)
    Finally someone the same size as me!!!

My daughter weighs the same as I do but she gets into a 16! Very frustrating.