SV - first goal IN THE BAG!

Options
bexxgirl
bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
My first Scale Victory (as opposed to the NSV!) has been checked off!

I started in MFP in early Nov 2011 and I aimed to lose 8kg (about 17.5 lb) by my birthday. Well, Saturday weigh-in was today and my birthday is tomorrow. I win!

I'm so confident that this is going to all just fall into place, thanks to this amazing tool, that I'm not even embarrassed about what I look like or what I weigh any more, because I know it's all changing.

Yay for one goal down and for the challenges ahead!

Replies

• eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You are doing so awesome!!! Happy Birthday to you. Keep up the good work. :)))
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    yay!! Congrats!!!
  • smileinfinity
    smileinfinity Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's one of the best feelings to have accomplished a goal, good for you!
    Did you stick to tracking your food every day? How'd you do it?
  • jomudd
    jomudd Posts: 19
    Options
    yay!! you are amazing!!! keep up all the hard work! :happy:
  • bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Yep, I track every day that is humanly possible. I cook a lot and have made some changes to the way I prepare food. I don't deny myself anything, but I do look at it like a budget, so if I want to spend calories on treats, I have to earn them first!

This has been a real shift in mindset and an eye-opening lifestyle change for me. I'm so evangelical about it I'm dragging all my health-conscious real-life friends onto MFP, because it makes me so happy!
  • Salena71
    Options
    wow super job
  • AlexPflug
    AlexPflug Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up that motivational feeling. You can accomplish all of your goals!
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, and a very happy birthday for tomorrow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!