Anyone need to lose 10 lbs?

Options

Replies

• lalaberryhill
    Options
    Me too! I've got about 10 to 12 to go :) Add me and lets support each other!
  • melissa1231978
    Options
    I need to lose 10 lbs. I am from Wisconsin and I had babies years ago (youngest is 5) and I can't get rid of stubborn baby fat.
  • operation21
    Options
    I'm Jealous! I wish I only had ten pounds to go! feel free to add me :) My real name is Heather :) I live in South Dakota but I have family and friends who live in texas and I just visited about a couple months ago !
  • ShefMum
    ShefMum Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My baby's nearly 14 months and I got a bit more than nthat to lose but have lost almost 10lbs on here already. 8)
  • natini
    natini Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I have about 7 lbs to go. I want to lower my BMI. I have been on MFP since October and track every day. Feel free to add me if you need additonal support.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Yep! I have 10-15 to go :)
  • crewsicka
    crewsicka Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Add me up!
  • thomsenka
    Options
    I have a goal of 10 but not sure if that is my specific goal or 5-7lbs and toning? I would love to help each other out and succeed in some healthy communication! :)
  • AIiciaIrene87
    Options
    Love this post because my trainer yesterday told me that I should not have a weight goal in mind at all! She said that there a a hundred different ways to weight 180 lbs. She said a pant size or fitness goal is more realistic due to muscle mass and toning. I do have a weight goal (although I cant tell her that).

Good luck to all!
  • SinfulMe
    Options
    yes for about the last year! congrats on the baby and add me if you like.
    Jennifer
  • Courtney24107
    Options
    Add me! I need to lose 65lbs BUT i'm from TX as well! :)
  • paulettei
    Options
    I love swapping recipes and I have a great dessert. Cherry Clafouti.

1/2 cup 1% low fat milk
    1/2 cup part skim ricotta chesse
    2 large eggs
    1/2 cup splenda granular
    1/2 cup flour
    1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
    1/2 tsp pure almond extract
    vegetable oil cooking spray
    1 sup fresh pitted cherries (I use the Dole frozen ones and works just as good)
    Confectioners' sugar
    preheat oven 425, put first 7 ingredents in food processor, let sit for 20 min. Spray 9 in round ceramic baking dish. add mix and evenly arrange cherries in batter. Bake 30 to 35 minutes until golden brown and fluffy. Sprinkle with Confectioners' sugar and serve warm. 82 calories, 2 fat, 8 carbs, 5 protein. Serves 10.
  • KrystinaTapley
    Options
    Hi, Im from Oklahoma, I am jealous of those that only need to lose 10 lbs. I need to lose 40-50. I am bigger than I was when I was 9 months pregnant with my second...thanks to birth control! Anyways I have began busting my bottom at the gym and tracking my calories! Anyone that wants to add me to help me with my motivation feel free to do so ( Tips are greatly appreciated ) ! I Wanna play soccer with my 5 year old and not be winded! Nice to meet yu all! :-)
  • schmoozie26
    schmoozie26 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! My name is Becky and I'm from Iowa! I had been tracking through caloriecount.com but have recently switched to MFP as I am now using a fitbit, and they sync together. I would like to lose 10 lbs, but would be thrilled with 15 lbs. Pre baby weight of 2 would only be like 5 lbs but my body had changed so much that I have to weigh less to look the same...YIKES!!! Need to tone too! :) I'm only 5"..............IF I WAS TALL, I'D BE SKINNY! :)
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Me. My youngest is 5 months old and I have lost all my pregnancy weight but I want to lose 7-10 more. (I was a little overweight when I got pregnant). Feel free to add me:smile: .
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Yes I've been up and down for a good 5-6 months w/ the same ole 10 lbs. Those pesky 10 lbs. Wow you are starting w/ a little baby . . . great stuff!
  • erica623
    Options
    I am here to lose 10 lbs also :happy: Feel free to add me also!
  • Emma089
    Options
    Feel free to add me all though i need to lose more then 10LB
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    My goal is also somewhere around ten :)
    The more support the better!
  • Mina254
    Mina254 Posts: 16
    Options
    Same here! 10 pounds would be great! Add me if u want :D