Getting increasingly frustrates with the Zumba 2 on the Wii

Options
Hello!
When I first did this game I scored 89 in technique and over the last few weeks it has dwindled down to a very sorry 68!!! ARRGGHHH I'm getting so frustrated! Even my husband who was watching said that I was doing the same moves-but the game wasnt picking it up.
I tend to do the same classes...last few times I used my own custom one and it is still dwindling down-I thought your meant to get better not worse??!!!!
Some questions?

Does it matter where the sensor bar is located in relation to the controller on your waist?
I have the belt on on the Right hip as instructed-does it need to be low in your hip or just above it-I find it keeps moving around anyway?
Does anyone find that certain moves-the sensor doesnt pick up?

Any tips to get my score better -PLEASE!!! xx

Replies

• chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Tess just read ur thread, have you checked ur batteries ? If they are getting low the sensor won't work as well. The belt should be warn around your hips, the wii sensor positioned in ur right hip, with the lights at the bottom down and the buttons facing out. My belt slides sometimes and I find it doesn't pick up as well. So at the end of each dance i make sure its back on my hips on the side Its also worth checking the sensor thats in ur tv, and make sure its angled right .At the end of the day, you know your doing it , ur moving, don't worry about ur technique on the game, just enjoy !!!!xxx