How I lost 3 pounds in one day!!!

Options
spackham
spackham Posts: 252 Member
I don't recommend it based solely on the cost but it really worked for me!!! I didn't even exercise, I ate cake and even had apple cobbler that day too!!! (And it was delicious,) Here is what you have to do... be the Mother--of-the-Bride for your daughters do-it-yourself wedding reception. You can hire some things out but a wedding planner is not an option. You have to be the go-to person that is responsible for putting it all together. And wah-la, wake up the next morning 4 pounds lighter! It works because it will cost you an arm and a leg. It was worth it and I would do it again and, in fact, I probably will do it again for my other daughter. But for now, I am back to the old-fashioned way of eating well and exercising.

Replies

• mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    That's pretty funny. I tried losing for my (do-it-yourself) wedding but it wasn't until my family showed up I lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks. Sometimes stress'll do that to you. Congratulations to you and your daughter!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    LOL...
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Yikes!!! But Congrats on the huge family event! I'm sure you did a fabulous job with it!
  • amysmartin
    amysmartin Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    haha! I did it a couple weeks ago with a 24 hour stomach virus... wouldn't want to do it again but what a nice perk.
  • LabRat529
    LabRat529 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    haha! I did it a couple weeks ago with a 24 hour stomach virus... wouldn't want to do it again but what a nice perk.

This! This was me on Sunday/Monday.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!