5ft 4- 20lbs to lose!

Options
124»

Replies

• caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I am 5ft 4 and have 20lbs to lose. Anyone here with the same ideal?

Yep that's me! Just today at work my (male) coworkers & I were discussing workout stuff and I mentioned my height and they didn't believe me. But when I took my 3" heels off, they said "wow, you're really short!" For me to lose 20 lbs would be my ULTIMATE goal - hoping to lose 12-15 lbs.
  • daniivdean
    daniivdean Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    What's your weight goal?

120lbs :)
  • ogcoffee
    ogcoffee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've lost 67 and have 25 more. You can do ladies!
  • daniivdean
    daniivdean Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I've lost 67 and have 25 more. You can do ladies!

WOW!!!!!
    That is amazing. Good for you :)
  • lnm2005
    Options
    I'm 5'4". I've lost 40lbs since August 2010 and I still have another 33lbs to go to reach my goal weight. I'd like to reach it by the end of summer!
  • marigold8g
    marigold8g Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and am thinking I would like to lose 21lbs.... Started 2weeks ago today... 3.4 down and would love to have more friends too to cheers each other on!
  • erixitl
    erixitl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm 5'4" with 20-25 pounds to lose. I don't have an exact target date in mind, but I'm thinking 4ish months. Early June maybe?
  • HealthyVee
    HealthyVee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" with a goal of 30 pounds. Joined MFP a while ago, just started using it actively and started the C25K program.
  • nikki1anna
    Options
    i'm 5'4 I have 13 lbs to lose for my first goal and 2- for my ultimate goal. feel free to add me
  • apetacey
    Options
    Well, actually I should probably be posting something by myself as I only have 7.5 lbs to lose....but those last few pounds can be the toughest!!!! I'm already exercising and eating healthy. I just have to be committed to absolutly NO cheating in any shape or form!!! So hard to do when you've been at a plateu (SP) for > month!!!! Good luck all, may the force be with us!!!!