What I've noticed...

Options
2»

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Short answer is that anything which can be deemed sexual in nature,poking fun at other posters,etc will be reported and likely eradicated.

I find the word "eradicated" sexual. REPORTED!

Wait until you see how I use the word juxtaposition. th_flirt.gif
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Short answer is that anything which can be deemed sexual in nature,poking fun at other posters,etc will be reported and likely eradicated.
    Just a heads up...some self appointed hall monitor will likely report this one as violating the rule about questioning a mod decision and it will be locked.
    I go by live and let live but not all do.

so to sum up your short answer, people are prudish crybaby lsoers that can't take a joke?

Heyhey. Play nice. We have to talk with etiquette so we don't get this thread locked to. Quick, everyone put their fancy faces and posts on.

Fancy, you say?

fancy.jpg
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opGVNLImgw4 .... if you don't laugh at this... I can't talk to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw

So much better

That one's hilarious... on the other hand: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plWnm7UpsXk .... so much better :p
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Just a heads up...some self appointed hall monitor will likely report this one as violating the rule about questioning a mod decision and it will be locked.
    I go by live and let live but not all do.

so to sum up your short answer, people are prudish crybaby lsoers that can't take a joke?

Heyhey. Play nice. We have to talk with etiquette so we don't get this thread locked to. Quick, everyone put their fancy faces and posts on.

Fancy, you say?

fancy.jpg

What a fancy little kitty (insert synonym) you have there.
  • aimstein
    Options
    Thanks for all the laughs today ladies. And, I've put away my tequilla and grabbed a glass of wine so I can be fancy and proper.
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    I think people overreact far too much - nothing wrong with relaxing and taking a joke.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options
    You no likey my duck face?? :cry:
    OH YAY!!! I can use this here now!! I didn't get it in before the lock down.

tumblr_lw1yziLQqM1qhyj1wo1_400.jpg

OMG hahahahahaha!!!!!
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Some of the people on here really remind me of High School bullies. Seriously how old are we!?!?
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    10864751a5129069888b303892696s.gif
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Some of the people on here really remind me of High School bullies. Seriously how old are we!?!?

Just a few people getting together on a forum to laugh. Not bullying anyone. Everyone please stop complaining and referring about previous threads.... No one's intent was to offend anyone. If you forgot how to laugh please go to www.google.com and search "cats".
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Thanks for all the laughs today ladies. And, I've put away my tequilla and grabbed a glass of wine so I can be fancy and proper.

I'll toast with ya! <3 lol
  • twanthe1
    Options
    tumblr_lscnpvQprt1qm24xuo1_400.gif
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Yeah. T0o many sensitive feeling around here.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    drevilshhh.jpg
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

No one is bullying -______-
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options

I'll toast with ya! <3 lol

I want to come too! I always show up with a bottle of wine! :drinker:
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Add this to your workout playlist: (Promise no rick- rolling) >_> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g76DUy7jKY
  • twanthe1
    Options

No one is bullying -______-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwEIoVe9YoWd8D2NqO6F6FWn4rbOjrn8sKFG6Yw7FqW4Fez-9uY9UsrgNV0Q
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I think some people on MFP need this as their profile picture.

stuck+up.gif
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    As it is pretty obvious to most posters on this thread who the topic is about I'm locking it

The forum guidelines include this item:

6. No Intentionally Hurtful Topics

Topics which are started with the intent to belittle others, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.