head rushing in evenings

Options
hey,

I've been really proud of myself for how well i've done since i've been on here, hitting my goals (no cheats!) and exercising regularly. But I'm slightly concerned that in the evenings I get a weird rush of blood to the head or mild dizziness when i'm in bed mostly, but this hasn't happened before...is it related? I don't feel sick or anything, it just feels like my head is zoning out a little...

Replies

• meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    What's your heart rate like?
  • fetchfury
    fetchfury Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    90 beats pm
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I find myself feeling dizzy and sick when my heart rate is very high maybe that has something to do with it.
  • JaneUK
    JaneUK Posts: 102
    Options
    i get that with low blood pressure. mine is about 110/65, sometimes a little lower.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I get that when I get up really fast. What helps is dangling your feet off the bed before you get up. But if this is just occurring when you're hanging out, I'd bring it up to the doc.
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Make sure you're getting enough protein. Could just be vertigo too.
  • skullkrusher22
    Options
    If you are working out at night how many hours afterward are you going to bed? Also, this is a shot in the dark but are you breathing correctly while you're working out? If you aren't doing rhythmic breathing and instead are holding your breath alot while exercising then this may be causing your blood pressure to elevate which may be causing the "blood rush" to your head when you lay down.
  • Carley3624
    Carley3624 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I get that in PM mostly too,I was dizzy this AM when I got up fast ....I was joking at work about it but was a little worried...not sure what it is
  • stewsh
    stewsh Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    See a doctor. Advice from friends/strangers won't tell you if there is a problem. :smile: