What are you doing tonight?

Options
Tonight, I'm being a nerd and staying in, with some vodka and cranberry, and painting (oil on canvas). Plus, going to start reading The Hunger Games. What are your plans tonight? Hope everyone has a good weekend. :drinker:

Replies

• liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Flipping back and forth between the UFC fights and The Timberwolves game.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Tonight, I'm being a nerd and staying in, with some vodka and cranberry, and painting (oil on canvas). Plus, going to start reading The Hunger Games. What are your plans tonight? Hope everyone has a good weekend. :drinker:

Good plan!! I love The Hunger Games like sooooooo much. I'm going out for a burger and a beer, and then going to a basketball game.
  • ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    Tonight I worked until 8.30 then came home and had a bath and now I'm snuggled in bed with my laptop. It's 11.05pm here
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go to Wally world and buy a food scale and groceries (making chili tomorrow). Then I'll get on Netflix and watch some White Collar. And of course, I'll check out the MFP forums from time to time. Enjoy!
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Going to eat 1000 calories in pizza, and still hit my macros, then completely vegetate and watch TV. yeah, don't hate.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Barbell Squats
    Push Ups
    Cable Seated Row
    Dumbbell Step Ups
    Exercise Ball Pull-in

and then going home to die on the couch
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    cuddling up with my beloved netflix
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Going to go see Red Tails.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options

You should let me know how The Hunger Games is. ;) I have it and will be reading it soon.
  • tanjonmom2
    Options
    Coaching my sons backetball team and getting our new treadmill that is finally in.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Cardio then a fun evening is to be had.....
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Nothing. LOL As per usual. TV and a movie. :/
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo then it's wine and movie time!
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    Run. Lift. Shower. Laundry. Big Bang Theory. Vodka and Juice. Bed.
  • JCN_1103
    Options
    Same thing I do every Friday night. Nothing. Only difference tonight is I'll be doing it alone.
  • samatalma
    samatalma Posts: 197
    Options
    Playing World of Warcraft and watch King of the Hill on Netflix. That'ssss about it!
  • KazeKaiyouHime
    Options

The Hunger Games is awesome! I got through the first book in a day, I couldn't put it down.

I am figuring out the homework and reading I have due this up coming week and planning out how to do it all without going insane and pulling a few all nighters. Then I'm going to make a list of things to get for my apartment in the fall. Listen to music the entire time and start my homework.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Gonna see my crush and hit up some bars!!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Playing World of Warcraft and watch King of the Hill on Netflix. That'ssss about it!

good lord woman lol that game will kill ya (at least that's what I keep telling my fiance, but he doesn't listen)
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    feed the kids
    desert the kids and go to the gym for 2 hours
    once kids are safely sleeping, come back home and sit on the couch until my gym clothes dry to my body
    peel said clothes off and shower
    hang with hubby until i pass out