What is your reward???

Options
2»

Replies

• yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    The results are the reward, as far as I'm concerned.

That said, I have bought some new clothes lately. Not so much because my body changed - it really hasn't - but because I needed some new clothes.
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    besides looking and feeling great.I am going on a shopping spree I have shopped in thrift stores for years but when i hit my goal weight I'm going to hit a real store with no kids
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    besides looking and feeling great.I am going on a shopping spree I have shopped in thrift stores for years but when i hit my goal weight I'm going to hit a real store with no kids
    I'm with you on that. I am so excited about the inches I've lost. I can't wait to own new clothes. What's even better is the sizes will be smaller than my college clothes...and that was a while back.:bigsmile:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    My official rewards are Paris halfway to my goal and somewhere out of Europe (where I've been all my life so far) for my ultimate goal. My dream is India but might change it, depends if I have any money left after I buy all these skinny sexy clothes out there :drinker:

Otherwise, I constantly reward myself with seeing a better reflection in the mirror and having more energy in this once idle gross body :heart:
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    nickelmel wrote: »
    So I thought it would be interesting to see what some people have for rewards for being successful.

My first goal is to lose 5 pounds and my reward is: pedicure and new flip flops!

What are some of your rewards? :happy:

Um loosing my weight is rewarding enough. Maybe getting a date to take me out. You don't see female taking a guy out to dinner, but honestly hopefully that changes with the next president.
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    CassieNic wrote: »
    my reward will be looking in the mirror and not wanting to cry.

DH tried to motivate me with a new coach bag when i get to 190...that worked for about a week.

Don't give up it all down hill wants you hit that 190. Then your weight will come off, but don't give up. Each day push yourself harder.