5'4" W with a goal to loose 80lbs

Options
Hi everyone,

I have responded to a couple posts, but I think I will just start my own topic. Here is my history:
- Im 27 years old
- I live in Canada
- I am married, but no children yet
- Starting weight: 220lbs (my highest EVER!)
- Goal weight: 140lbs (80 lbs loss)
- Stretch goal weight: 130lbs (90 lbs loss)

I just got into running (I started a few times and quit quite a few times too). I signed up for a 1/2 marathon in August. I am new to MFP and am really finding its keeping me true to myself and am finding it super helpful for me.

What motivates me to lose weight is my husband. He loves me and supports me no matter what, and he has never changed the way he loves and treats me through my initial weight loss (138lbs) and my weight gains (220lbs). We got married 6 months ago (today) and I want to be able to spend many more decades with him. We want to start a family, but I am adament that I get in a healthy condition before we start that adventure.

I look forward to meeting new friends who could motivate me, help me with cooking (because I truly suck), and support me through my 70lbs journey to my goal weight. Everyone's post are so lovely!

Thanks,
Agata
15229187.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Ninja_Bunny
    Ninja_Bunny Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello Agata! I am not so awesome with cooking but we can be diet buddies if you want :)