1 Year, 85 lbs., and countless NSV's

Options

Replies

• mimi7grands
    Options
    Wonderful results and wonderful attitude. That makes me think you'll hang on to your good results. Congrats.
  • sw33tn3ss07
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • lessthsn
    Options
    You look great.
  • chellie346
    chellie346 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I loved reading your post! I am so happy for you and the victories you have had along the way! great job!!
  • blessmy5
    Options
    Congrats - Fabulous results!!!!
  • Arnelle1
    Options
    Congrats, you look so happy and healthy. You are an inspiration. I too have lost quite a bit of weight but you have a much better than I do. I have been feeling kind of down about my weight loss lately and you have really inspired me. Thanks so much.
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • georgia98_98
    georgia98_98 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!! Your a great writer as well!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Awwmazing! BTW, what is NSV?
  • ericapage
    ericapage Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done! Very inspiring! I'm just starting out and it's wonderful to read success stories when I feel like I won't make it. Thanks xx

Same here! My hubby went out to buy stuff for root beer floats just now. I was half tempted to have one so I'm doing what you said you did. I'm cruising the success stories to remind me to stay on track. You look great!
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! u rock..
  • loraloha74
    Options
    What a fox! You are so incredible :)
  • kunmingmom
    kunmingmom Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing and so healthy! Congrats on all you've accomplished! I'm a runner too and the half is my favorite distance to race!
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Amazing work you have done. You are so beautiful and so young looking. Congrats on the rest of your journey. You are an inspiration. Keep up the great work!
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look a lot younger in your newer picture. And I love all your NSV's! A lot of those are ones I'm striving for this year. Great job on your loss so far and good luck with your future loss. :)
  • mksaffold
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic and you are such an inspiration for those of us who have a long way to go! Keep it up girl and best of luck on your marathon training.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You look happy and healthy and you sound like you had a fun year with your children. Losing as much as you have and competing in an athletic endeavor within a year is truly inspirational. Congratulations! Your hard work has paid off.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LosingsumJuicy
    LosingsumJuicy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wooow congrats!
  • hdpalmer98
    hdpalmer98 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm so blessed to be able to see your progress every week! You're an inspiration. Happy 1 year!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!