Paleo question

Options
for those of you doing crossfit and paleo, do you still journal your food and if you do how? Do you go over in protien and fat every day? I'm starting cross fit next week and I would like to go paleo. Just had some questions. Thanks!

Replies

• Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Not to sound negative - anything to get people moving is a plus in my book. Don't really understand the hype around paleo. It's not magic and still requires you to eat at a deficit to lose weight like every other diet in the universe.
  • swall0810
    swall0810 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Paleo and crossfit go hand in hand.
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm doing primal which is super similar....I changed my macros to fit my diet. carbs are at 60 g a day, fat at 67g, and protein at 90 grams........I track all my food and am still eating at a calorie deficit.
  • chrisc16
    Options
    Just live like a caveman, then you get both: Paleo diet (eat what you can gather or catch) and cardio from running from bears. Just find a cave somewhere remote and you're off.
  • swall0810
    swall0810 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
  • amonkey794
    amonkey794 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Just live like a caveman, then you get both: Paleo diet (eat what you can gather or catch) and cardio from running from bears. Just find a cave somewhere remote and you're off.

Hahaha I think I will give that a try!!