Hi

Options
Hi I just joined this site and it’s great! I am 27 years old and just graduated school. I gained a few extra pounds with the crazy life style (and the bartending for many years) I joined the gym the first week of January and have been watching what I eat and am seeing results! I am not getting any younger and would love to be proud of my body again! Any sugestions would be great!!

Replies

• Rena
    Rena Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I just joined this site and it’s great! I am 27 years old and just graduated school. I gained a few extra pounds with the crazy life style (and the bartending for many years) I joined the gym the first week of January and have been watching what I eat and am seeing results! I am not getting any younger and would love to be proud of my body again! Any sugestions would be great!!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I joined a few weeks ago and am seeing results already! This site has been super helpful and the support from members has been amazing!
  • dorie1
    dorie1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone
    I just joined a few days ago simply to use the daily food and exercise log....but I've been reading a few of the messeges and thought I'd join in. I'm 51 and have about 30-40lbs to lose. I was watching a show called Morbidly Obese(it was a CBC documentary). 3 people had gastric by pass surgery and it showed how it changed there lives. One guy was over 300 lbs and it showed him after a few monthes and then after about a year and he still had a long ways to go to lose the fat. Then at the end of the doucumentary it showed him below 200 lbs and looks like a different person. I thought jeez....he's skinnery than I am now and weighs less!!!! So that was my motivation to get back to a serius fitness plan and start logging my calorie intake. This site will be a great place to see and share my progress.
    Stay motivated everyone!