Please Help!!!!

Options
Well I have been going to the gym for about a month now and doing great... Today I woke up early and I ate my breakfast... and I just dont feel like doing anything.. I need to get my bum to the gym I know.. I just feel tierd and I dont feel like going.. someone come get me off this couch and get me to the gym... I dont want to feel like this... HELP....

Sheila:yawn: :ohwell:

Replies

• swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    Well I have been going to the gym for about a month now and doing great... Today I woke up early and I ate my breakfast... and I just dont feel like doing anything.. I need to get my bum to the gym I know.. I just feel tierd and I dont feel like going.. someone come get me off this couch and get me to the gym... I dont want to feel like this... HELP....

• ErinD
    ErinD Posts: 14
    Options
    Ah Sheila we all have days like that.....sometimes just getting your butt to the gym is half the problem....once you get there you will be glad you did...so get your butt to the gym...I am on my way too!!!! You feel better if you go then if you miss and once you start missing...it is even harder to get there!!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Get up!! Get you rear in gear and get to the gym. Sittiing on that couch will cause your rear to spread even more!!!! You will feel so much better once you have exercised. C'mon out the door with you!!!

How's that?

Up yet? NO? Why not????????????

GET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Memaw
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    Get up!! Get you rear in gear and get to the gym. Sittiing on that couch will cause your rear to spread even more!!!! You will feel so much better once you have exercised. C'mon out the door with you!!!

How's that?

Memaw

AGREE..... ARE YOU THERE YET?????
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options

How's that?

Memaw

:laugh: Can you give me a wake-up call?
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options

How's that?

Memaw

heeeheeeeheheheee Memaw....!

She's right! DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!!!!!! OUT THE DOOR! DON'T PASS GO, DON'T COLLECT $200 - GO TO THE GYM! :laugh: :tongue:

:heart: :flowerforyou: You'll feel SO good about youself, don't give up now!!! :happy: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options

GO. :wink: It won't be as hard once you're there! Then, you'll feel better! If you get halfway through your workout and still feel fatigued, maybe your body is crying out for a break. But... at least try!! :flowerforyou: You can do it!:bigsmile:
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Tell yourself you only have to do your favorite machine/exercise for 10-15 min. by the time your time is up, you'll probably feel motivated to stay and finish. If not, at least you did a short burst.

Or, go outside for a walk (if its' nice where you are).
  • agapita1965
    agapita1965 Posts: 130
    Options
    Whenever I don't feel like moving I allow myself to do a little less. If I usually do lower body workout for 45 minutes, I'll do 30 minutes. At least I got something in. Go to the gym and do something. Give your body a little break but move it!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    ditto what everyone said! and if you don't want to go to the gym, just put on your shoes and walk outside your door. commit to 10 minutes and after that you'll probably want more.
    and if you take it extra light this am, take yourself out again for 10min (or more) this afternoon and/or evening. you'll feel so proud of yourself!
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    well everyone, Just wanted to say thanks for the motivation and the push to get to the gym.. although i didnt go until 6:30 and I only did 1 hour on the eliptical but I went.. and i feel good cuz I stoped and got weighed and I lost 5 more pounds and I am so excited... I wont need that push tomorrow... I will be there with bells on LOL

Thanks again... :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Sheila