show called what would you do

Options
Jennyisbusy
Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
If I EVER ended up on that show I'd be mega-pissed. I am the type that will help someone but it costs me in emotional and physical stress later. The experiments are interesting but they usually take it one step to far. And to go through that stress and then be told that it was all for a tv show would piss. me. OFF.

Replies

• MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I personally really love that show! I hope I would be one of the people who spoke out against wrong-doers! :)
  • AvalonsUnicorn
    AvalonsUnicorn Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Mand8301!
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I would feel taken advantage of.... I don't like being tricked for entertainment. Wonder if they have to get releases from the people who's reactions they televise?
  • CarlyRobbinsGilbert
    Options
    I was so excited to see this thread because I thought you were talking about the 90's Nickelodeon show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBwyAHOhK5w
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I was so excited to see this thread because I thought you were talking about the 90's Nickelodeon show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBwyAHOhK5w

Awww, Marc Sommers was the best! I would rather watch that show.
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I would feel taken advantage of.... I don't like being tricked for entertainment. Wonder if they have to get releases from the people who's reactions they televise?

You would have to sign a release otherwise they can't use the footage. Well at least thats how it works in th UK.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I think I'd be a tad miffed too. I have stepped in at risk to myself more than once so I likely would again and theres a high chance, with the adrenaline flowing, that I'd punch someone if I found out it was just for someones amusement.