Flaxseed Oil and Breast Growth?

Options
I've read in a few places online about women who took flaxseed oil for an extended period of time and experienced entire cup size increases in their breasts. Anyone else know anything about this? I'm curious to see if it actually worked!

Replies

• Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Sounds very, very, suspicous. If this had any true evidence to support it, I'm sure every woman in the world would know about it.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Sounds very, very, suspicous. If this had any true evidence to support it, I'm sure every woman in the world would know about it.

this^^
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Can't say I've ever heard this before. Only thing I know of that makes your breasts grow is pregnancy, implants or gaining weight.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Well it's estrogenic but so are a lot of other foods, like soy and a bunch of others I can't recall right now.. I've never heard of it actually doing that though..
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Just make sure it is sealed in ziplocs or it is messy!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Well it's estrogenic but so are a lot of other foods, like soy and a bunch of others I can't recall right now.. I've never heard of it actually doing that though..

Food with phytoestrogens can seriously affect a woman's hormones, menstrual cycle, etc.
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I WISH! HA! I have taken flaxseed oil before and sorry to tell you, I am still a C cup. Like the first guy said we would all be walking around with our D cups or bigger if it worked. HA HA HA LOL Sorry can't help but picture it. Every man alive would be thrilled and it would have already been all over CNN.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I heard silicon is great for breast growth.
  • StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options

and every guy!!
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Been taking flaxseed oil for years, and the girls haven't gotten bigger because of it--but, the cookies have!! :sad:
  • servilia
    Options
    I heard silicon is great for breast growth.

LOL I bet!
  • servilia
    Options
    An ex once told me red wine works. Pretty sure he was just trying to get me drunk though.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    An ex once told me red wine works. Pretty sure he was just trying to get me drunk though.

Probably. Did he also tell you that he was actually supposed to rub it on your breasts instead of you drinking it?
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I would have D's by now if that were the case :bigsmile:
  • thefuzz1290
    thefuzz1290 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I hope not, my wife cooks with flax seed and I eat it all the time!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I hope not, my wife cooks with flax seed and I eat it all the time!

:laugh:
  • kittycat6710
    Options
    I've heard that fenugreek capsules can help breast growth but how true it ia I dnt no
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I've heard weight gain can increase breast size. pfft hahaha
  • articutis
    Options
    I don't know about taking it as a supplement... but massaging with flaxseed oil will increase blood circulation and supply nutrients to the breasts, giving them the appearance of fullness. Consistent massage can lead to breast growth.