Woman's question: Chest size lost?

Options
Hello,
I'm having a question about the amount of breast size that is lost during exercising.

I know, I've lost around 2" when I first started working out with 30 Day Shred, but as I started Ripped in 30, I no longer lost any inches from my chest area. However, as I started 6week 6packs, I also started playing Dance Dance Revolution on Wii as an extra measure to lose weight. My daily goal is around 500 kcal with DDR.

However, as I started doing DDR, I notice my breast is getting smaller, again. I lost almost another 1", in only 4 to 5 days. Of course, DDR helped tremendously in losing my weight, as usually doing Jillian Michaels work out, I lost about 1.5 lbs per week, but over the last week I lost abit more than 2 lbs. But it comes in the price of my chest size, and I would prefer the lost chest size accounts for all the extra weight I lost last week.

Will my chest start to shrink whenever I start a new exercise? And how long will this continue to shrink :<? I really love the weight I've lost thanks to DDR, but I don't think I want it if I have to pay the price of losing my chest size.

If someone can help me with these it would be really nice. Thank you

Replies

• purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different, there's no way to predict how much fat you will lose in your breasts. Some people like myself lose very little, some lose entire cup sizes.