Worried...

So, as of today, I am halfway to my first major goal of a healthy BMI.

My total loss is 29lbs (23 on MFP), and I'm excited about it, but surprisingly scared. I'm finding that I'm doubting myself. I'm already thinner now than I've been in years, and it's been so long since I've been even close to healthy that I'm kinda scared of it.

It's taken me a full year (two relapses back into poor eating along the way) to get here, and I'm scared that I won't make it to my goal weight.

Anyone else ever feel like this?

Replies

• Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    You are doing great, don't doubt yourself, your amazing and beautiful, now own it!!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    You are doing great, don't doubt yourself, your amazing and beautiful, now own it!!!

:heart: Thank you hon :smile:
  • Fantastic work, keep it up!!!! Trust me, we've all been there and have gotten freaked out when we've slipped and put back on a few pounds here and there. The important thing is to let it roll off your back and just continue on with eating healthy and working out. Don't ever let one or two days of indulging in food ruin an amazing journey this far. You're a beautiful person through and through and you should just enjoy the reward of all the hard work you've put into loosing all the weight that you have already! So proud of you!!!
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    I feel like this every day. I went from 247 to 192, then back up to 266.. so I've definitely been in your shoes. I just try to remember that moving forward and losing is much better than gaining or maintaining, even if I'm losing weight that I've already lost before. It's hard, but we just have to keep trying.