Time of the Month Cravings!!!

Options
My nutritionist says give in and eat the carbs and chocolate, but I just feel like I'm sabotaging myself. Any suggestions? What do you other ladies do? Give in or resist?:frown:
138543.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• Glover513
    Options
    My nutritionist says give in and eat the carbs and chocolate, but I just feel like I'm sabotaging myself. Any suggestions? What do you other ladies do? Give in or resist?:frown:
    138543.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Jess62889
    Jess62889 Posts: 15
    Options
    Chocolate is my WEAKENESS! i reccomend just getting the hostess100 calorie packs- the cupcakes. or try sugar free
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Find healthy substitutions and make sure you are eating enough through the day. If I don't eat enough carbs in the morning I tend to really crave them by afternoon. If you pair a carb with protein and vegie or fruit your body may be a lot happier. (do the plate technique) Dark chocolate is healthy in small amounts, if you just let one piece melt in your mouth you may find yourself satisfied. Dark chocolate has those healthy antioxidants and fats that make you healthier. :) Try frozen grapes, fiber one chocolate granola bars--mmm. There are lots of good things that can fill you up and curb the craving. But I find if I eat every three hours or so with a protein and a carb I feel much better.
  • Glover513
    Options
    Thank you guys. My bf bought me the stuff to make smores and I'm just sitting here looking at it....I think I'll give them back. :smile:
  • peachesndiesel78
    Options
    I say give in-- within reason! If you don't (if you're anything like me) it will consume your thoughts until you overindulge in something.