Starting over

Options
I started this last year and went from about 180 to 150. Then stress and a knee injury and a foot injury set me back. So I'm back at 165. I am hoping to lose 20lbs by the time my divorce is final in May. I'm 5'2" and my I have 3 kids. My prepregnacy weight was 105. I couldn't gain weight back then and now I'm having trouble losing it. I would love to get down to 130. I don't want to be one of those super skinny women with protruding hip bones.... I want to be healthy. I never like being super skinny when I was a teenager and I don't want to look like that again. I mainly just want to be fit.
I already eat pretty healthy, lots of fresh fruits and veggies, but food is my weakness. I'm always trying new things.

Replies

• CAWStar
    CAWStar Posts: 23
    Options
    Right on! Keep it up. I think your goals are good. You're right, super skinny is definitely not the way to go. Just be yourself and make you happy. You can do it.
  • CAWStar
    CAWStar Posts: 23
    Options
    Right on! Keep it up. I think your goals are good. You're right, super skinny is definitely not the way to go. Just be yourself and make you happy. You can do it.
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    welcome here and I hope you have a great day