Getting it off for good this time

Options
Hi, I wanted to introduce myself. I know if I integrate myself into a community, it will make a HUGE difference in sticking to my goals.

I'm Deb, mother of 2 little ones. My son just turned 2 and my daughter is 7 months. I'm a SAHM and the little ones keep me very busy.

I'm going to lose 60-70 pounds. I'm not 100% sure of the final goal, as 2 pregnancies and 6 years (since I was at a weight I was happy with) have certainly changed what I can expect my body to settle at.

I hope to get to know people on this board. We're off to the zoo today, so at least I'll get some exercise walking around and chasing my toddler.

Replies

• Mom2SS
    Mom2SS Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi, I wanted to introduce myself. I know if I integrate myself into a community, it will make a HUGE difference in sticking to my goals.

I'm Deb, mother of 2 little ones. My son just turned 2 and my daughter is 7 months. I'm a SAHM and the little ones keep me very busy.

I'm going to lose 60-70 pounds. I'm not 100% sure of the final goal, as 2 pregnancies and 6 years (since I was at a weight I was happy with) have certainly changed what I can expect my body to settle at.

I hope to get to know people on this board. We're off to the zoo today, so at least I'll get some exercise walking around and chasing my toddler.
  • pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, this is a great place to get support, recipes, exercise info and friends!! Glad ur here..:flowerforyou:
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I just want to say that I love you attitude when you said you "are going to lose" instead of you "want or need to lose.":smile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: