He's done, I'm close! (with pics) 45kgs gone!

Options

Replies

• yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You look about 10 years younger!
    My starting point is similar - I hope that one day my 'finish' is as wonderful.
    Congratulations on your fantastic, and sensible, journey :smile:
  • yuckidah
    Options
    I've just had a bit of a nosey at your diary (hope that's ok - I find everyone else's inspirational & great for ideas) - absolutely LOVE the 5 glasses of wine you admitted to last night! We Kiwi's & Aussies know how to have fun, lol! :drinker:
    Just wondering if you could tell me about the Burgen bread you're using - all the types here are 160-200cal for 2 slices so I'd really like to get my hands on whatever you're having.
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow, just amazing! your such an inspiration! Keep up the FANTASTIC work :flowerforyou:
  • JG1807
    JG1807 Posts: 40
    Options
    Brilliant story! Well done both x
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you both!!!
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Im super proud of myself - even though I have the shakes posting that horrible swim suit before photo!! I have no idea why the photos wont let me size them properly either. There are more there.... Somewhere!
    I've just had a bit of a nosey at your diary (hope that's ok - I find everyone else's inspirational & great for ideas) - absolutely LOVE the 5 glasses of wine you admitted to last night! We Kiwi's & Aussies know how to have fun, lol! :drinker:
    Just wondering if you could tell me about the Burgen bread you're using - all the types here are 160-200cal for 2 slices so I'd really like to get my hands on whatever you're having.

Haha of course I dont mind! Yes, I had a tough week and a friend needed a friend last night - so a bottle of wine (each!) and Chinese takeout was in order! I eat Burgen bread but someone has logged it in the database as 2 slices, so I record it as just half a serve and only eat one slice. I thought about changing the entry, just havent gotten around to it. But yeah, I only have 1 slice, so just half the calories. If that makes sense?
  • msminkee
    msminkee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - fantastically inspiring. You both look great and sound extremely happy. I look forward to hearing when you leave that last few kg behind forever. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • WeightWatcher67
    WeightWatcher67 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You both look awesome!
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    A picture says a thousand words. You look fantastic. Healthy AND happy! I am feeling very inspired and motivated, thanks for sharing :bigsmile:
  • yuckidah
    Options
    Ohhhh, I didn't even look at the amount - just got so damn excited that there was a bread that was 91 calories (or whatever is was) for 2 slices, hahaha!

Your story is like the 'perfect' weight-loss experience - you did everything 'right' (if there is such a thing - you know what I mean) and had your head screwed on. I think a huge part of that is the fact you were doing it as a team. I am exercising (ok, lets not get too carried away.....this is day 4, lol) for the first time in many many years and it is far less difficult than previous attempts because my other-half, and daughter, are in tow. Family bonding! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be able to keep it up just for that reason alone - plus, of course, I like getting home (all bright red with heart palpitations) knowing I can go log it in MLP with great satisfaction.
  • babylemonade
    babylemonade Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I hope to post something like this soon! My boyfriend and I are both on MFP together as well :)
  • SamNicoll
    SamNicoll Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Terrific achievement! Well done to you both and thanks for your insights and the information on what worked for you!
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Si inspiration. Well done both of you you look fantastic. x
  • karenf289
    karenf289 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    absolutely awesome, my other half and I are working on our weight loss together too. Your story is very similar to ours, I congratulate you both on your success, and continuing goals xxx :bigsmile:
  • debshedkg
    debshedkg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!!!! thanks need the encouragement!
  • claresusan
    claresusan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    An inspiration to us all. Very well done to both of you!!
  • cynnie1109
    Options
    Congrats to you both!!! Amazing job :) and you look FANTASTIC!!!
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    You both look brilliant OP!! WTG!!

Damn good run you did there too!
  • LeighYan91
    Options
    You've done amazing. Your an inspiration :)
  • Redfieldr
    Options
    You both look marvelous
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!