The train is finally rolling!!

Options
clewliss
clewliss Posts: 640 Member
Well, after last week's kick in the butt from myself that was very much needed, I'm happy to report that I have been doing much better this week! I have been working out on my elliptical every morning and then going to the gym or walking with hubby in the evenings and I HAVE NOT HAD ONE SODA IN 3 DAYS!! Been drinking a little more water instead! I burn 4-500 calories/daily and have been watching what I eat. I'm not going to weigh just yet, so my ticker is going to show the same until I weigh (I'm in no hurry) But, believe me, when I weigh, everyone will know it!!

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Well, after last week's kick in the butt from myself that was very much needed, I'm happy to report that I have been doing much better this week! I have been working out on my elliptical every morning and then going to the gym or walking with hubby in the evenings and I HAVE NOT HAD ONE SODA IN 3 DAYS!! Been drinking a little more water instead! I burn 4-500 calories/daily and have been watching what I eat. I'm not going to weigh just yet, so my ticker is going to show the same until I weigh (I'm in no hurry) But, believe me, when I weigh, everyone will know it!!
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Yay! It feels so good once you start. I am on my 3rd month and I cant believe--just keep doing it everyday and you will be there too. Good luck!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is awesome, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!