Rediscovering

Options
Hi everyone. I am so glad that I finally got off my phone and found the website. I had no idea there was such a community of people that could not only support me and my journey, but also give me an opportunity to do the same. So, although I joined MFP last January, I am considering this January to be my new beginning.

So anyway, my name is Heather, I'm 30 from this point on, working mother of one beautiful little girl. She is a huge factor on why I need to lose 125 pounds. I want to show her that it is not okay to lose yourself, it is not okay to foget who you are, and it is not okay to numb life away with food because you are scared that if you didn't, you would feel too much. It is not too late for me to show her what a confident, strong woman looks like. I want that example to be me......plus I want to shop for clothes in any store. :smile:

I can already tell you that this site has made a difference. I lost 2.5 pounds this week....I am officially out of the 260's! Never going back! I would appreciate any support that can be offered....it is going to change two lives.

Best Wishes

Replies

• JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend!!!
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Congrats on the weight loss so far! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • HayleyInMotion
    HayleyInMotion Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats - I joined four days ago and am a little scared but excited at the same time. I liked your reasons for losing the weight, I'm childless but have several nieces that I hope will notice that their aunty is taking care of herself. As you say, it'd be nice to buy clothes in a smaller size! Feel free to add me as a friend, I'm all the way down here in New Zealand :)