Need Motivation!

Options
OK, everyone line up and kick me in the @ss as I walk by. I've really been slacking off on my exercise and calorie counting lately. I haven't exercised in a week, and I can definitely feel it. The fact that I feel like utter CRAP when I don't work out should be enough of a motivator to get my butt up and moving, but I don't know what my deal is lately. I've been super busy with my freelance writing work, and all the other mess that I do. Y'all help me, please!

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    OK, everyone line up and kick me in the @ss as I walk by. I've really been slacking off on my exercise and calorie counting lately. I haven't exercised in a week, and I can definitely feel it. The fact that I feel like utter CRAP when I don't work out should be enough of a motivator to get my butt up and moving, but I don't know what my deal is lately. I've been super busy with my freelance writing work, and all the other mess that I do. Y'all help me, please!
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Girl, sometimes exercising is well, cut from the day as things load up. But come on, you can still watch what you eat and keep track. This site makes that much easy.

Okay, that's about as rough as I can be.:laugh:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You just have to START! Then it all comes back to you! Take the first step - on the treadmill or sumpin'!

C'Mon, you can do this!
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    get up and move lady!! Exercise while you think about your writing, keep those creative juices flowing. You want to be able to put a sexy picture on your book covers right? :drinker:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    gto - can i line up beside you for the kicks in the a@@? :indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    gto - can i line up beside you for the kicks in the a@@? :indifferent: :indifferent: :indifferent:

duh, meant @ss...:noway:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

@ss, a@@....whatever, the intent is there!:bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Heather, thanks. My afternoon sucks monkey balls but that make me laugh.
  • heather0mc
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Heather, thanks. My afternoon sucks monkey balls but that make me laugh.

mine is sucking donkey balls. your laugh made me smile! thx! :drinker: