What will your reward be?

Options
Tell us all what you are going to be rewarding yourself with when you hit your target weight or what you did reward yourself with!

For me, I'll be buying a peacoat once I hit my target weight and can pass the Marine entry test.

Replies

• sgm73
    sgm73 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've already decided that I will buy myself an Ipad when I get into onederland, which will be roughly around my birthday time this year. I haven't thought about a reward for the final goal weight, mainly because I don't really know what that weight is yet! It will probably be something big, though, like a trip.
  • nikki1anna
    Options
    I am going on a weekend vacation to NC, may not be glamourous, but it's somewhere I always wanted to go!
  • insights2
    insights2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking a piece of jewelry. I have enough to lose that I will need clothes, too.
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    NC is beautiful! I love it, but it has nothing on New Orleans (if you've never been, come visit! It's awesome)

I'm in a group that is $5 for every 5 lbs lost. It's a good idea! For every pound you lose, set aside a dollar for yourself then buy yourself something awesome.

I definitely have been thinking of getting an ipad.
  • sgm73
    sgm73 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    NOLA is my favorite place on earth, truly my "soul home." I go every chance I get.
  • dimplez711
    Options
    NC is beautiful! I love it, but it has nothing on New Orleans (if you've never been, come visit! It's awesome)

I'm in a group that is $5 for every 5 lbs lost. It's a good idea! For every pound you lose, set aside a dollar for yourself then buy yourself something awesome.

I definitely have been thinking of getting an ipad.

Thanks for spreading the word on our group :blushing:

I foresee a new pair of cute sneakers in my near future... :happy:
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    2 packages of ramen
  • digitalmayhap
    Options
    NOLA is my favorite place on earth, truly my "soul home." I go every chance I get.

The first second I stepped off of the plane and my wife picked me up, I knew I was going to move. Right then and there. "Soul Home" is a good way to put it. It's the only place I've ever felt like "home" outside of my hometown in Indiana, and even Indiana doesn't seem much like "home" anymore.
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am going on a major shopping spree for new clothes and a day just for me... hair, nails, spa... I can't wait!
  • digitalmayhap
    Options
    I am going on a major shopping spree for new clothes and a day just for me... hair, nails, spa... I can't wait!

Make sure to upload pics afterwards! I'll be sure to upload pics of me in my new peacoat =]