Newbie!

Options
kototo
kototo Posts: 49 Member
Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to this site and looking for support pals and silly pals as well! I'm 46, have two grown daughters (one of them got me hooked on MFP!) Send me a message, lets have fun with this!

Replies

• returningmyfatsuit
    returningmyfatsuit Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Bump to find friends! :)
  • Poohsta0
    Poohsta0 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome. The tools here are great the real gem is the support. People here are all about helping you along. Add me if you wish.
  • Babs540
    Babs540 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HI.... I need some hardcore motivation. I've been hiding under sweaters for the last 3 years.So, I need some friends to push me along. And good tips and advice for getting started is also welcome.
  • Nanay1
    Nanay1 Posts: 1
    Options
    How important is it to eat back your calories. I work out a few hours before bedtime and I am not hungry after workouts.
  • XshinyrockX7
    Options
    Hi everyone.
    My name is Crystal and I am slightly new here and am looking for new buddies! I just really started my weight loss journey and really don't know where to start. I am fully open to suggestions. Key things about me is I had a c-section 2 1/2 years ago to a baby boy (Kaden) who was born 3 months preemie (l pound 15 oz and 13 inches long). A year ago they went through that same c-section scar to donate my kidney to a very close friend who needed it. It was a success except for the scars now hurt a bit with core exercises. I really need some motivation things are not going well in my life and I am trying to do my Master's degree at the same time. So please try and motivate maybe even come up with daily exercise of the day or something. I look forward to meeting all of you! :flowerforyou:
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    If you're not hungry, then don't eat them. If you find that you aren't losing despite doing everything right, then you may have to eat some of them. Never force yourself to eat when you aren't hungry. That's what has gotten us to this weight.
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You look like you have a wonderful sense of humor. Sending a friend request!!!
  • Trugrit12
    Trugrit12 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hello!
    24 yrs of age, getting married in 5 months as of yesterday! so excited! we are having a destination wedding in Rivera Maya Mexico! I am also a part-time student, so alot of stress @ times. Doing good so far this week, staying strong! =)
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    hello!
    24 yrs of age, getting married in 5 months as of yesterday! so excited! we are having a destination wedding in Rivera Maya Mexico! I am also a part-time student, so alot of stress @ times. Doing good so far this week, staying strong! =)

Well send me a friend request!!! I will help motivate you. Thus year will be my 10th anniversary (June 8th). .....oh crap...I have to get diamonds......;-)