How do you log your work out?

Options
I've been doing the Shred-it with weights lately and I have no idea how to log it correctly... Also next monday I'm starting Power90 and I'm wondering how you log that too. Right now I just log everything under 'aerobics general', but there is also some weights involved. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks :)

Replies

• karenhs2
    karenhs2 Posts: 197
    Options
    I think Circuit Training is probably a closer estimate.
    If you keep going, treat yourself to a good HTM. I love the Polar FT4 I got for Christmas.
    http://www.heartratemonitorsusa.com/polar-ft4f-bronze.html
  • careyharv
    careyharv Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I log my strength training by what muscles I am working - "Lower body strength training" - under the cardio section. To me this is the fastest way to get your calories logged into MFP.
  • careyharv
    careyharv Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yes and a heart monitor if you can get one. I love my Polart FT7. :smile:
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I wear a HRM and log by the calories it tells me I burned. I type in whatever I did and if it's not already in the database I add it.
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I use an HRM to get my average HR and then plug the info into an online calculator. Once I have that figure I enter it under cardio under whatever exercise program I did.
  • Jeanne816
    Options
    Thank you all so much! Looks like I need to make an investment in a HRM!!! I appreciate your suggestions on them as well! Now on to research those and to change my exercise logs LOL