i need some advice.

Options
okay so tonight is mine and my boyfriend's anniversary dinner and we both want pizza.
so we decided to go to Cici's Pizza for dinner.

knowing this, i have eaten half a grapefruit and walked 3 miles this afternoon, which gave me about 260-something calories added to my daily calories.

is it bad that i've only eaten the half a grapefruit bc of dinner tonight?
i mean i'm not SUPER hungry, but i could seriously eat something else, but i don't wanna have only one piece of pizza nd then i'm done.

someone help!?

Replies

• HISjuggalette061808
    Options
    okay so tonight is mine and my boyfriend's anniversary dinner and we both want pizza.

knowing this, i have eaten half a grapefruit and walked 3 miles this afternoon, which gave me about 260-something calories added to my daily calories.

i mean i'm not SUPER hungry, but i could seriously eat something else, but i don't wanna have only one piece of pizza nd then i'm done.

someone help!?
  • Snags
    Snags Posts: 43
    Options
    the ideal situation is to balance it out though out the day but as long as you dont do this all the time it wont hurt its not the healthiest thing to do. My wife does that as well from time to time
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    By suuper you might be starving and then you will overeat. And, Cici's is like an all you can eat.Not good. Go somewhere and get a thin crust personal veg. That's what I'd do...mind you, I know my willpower against pizza! Good luck. Happy Anniversary!:flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    happy anniversary, drink your water before you go too :flowerforyou:
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    I would have some protein now. A protein shake? Tuna? Fish? Chicken breast?
    I like the idea of going somewhere else and ordering your own pizza or one to share. That way you have a limited amount instead of being able to go back for more and more, plus their salads are way loaded with fat. Also, remember to pat your pizza with a napkin to get the fat off!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

someone help!?
    could of had grapefruit for breakfast a nice salad for lunch with a yogurt and had 2 slices of pizza and salad tonight and still had room for desert ...
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options

someone help!?

Plug in how many slices you think you will eat....it's less than you think!