New again....

Options
Hello. I have been on myfitnesspal before, but didn't stick with it. I've started again and hopefully this time it sticks. I'm thinking being involved in the community might help! I am also vegan and try to educate myself as much as possible about eating natural whole foods, smoothies and raw juices and such to help with weight loss. If anyone has any interest in those things, please let me know. Thanks!

Replies

• bigbeardiver
    bigbeardiver Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I too struggle with using MFP on a regular basis, I don't pressure myself to log every little detail. I will log new meals just to see what nutritional and calorie value they offer so I can plan better but my goal is not to loose weight as much as become healthy. I found that posting and reading the community information is more valuable than tracking every calorie in and out. I'm always on the look out for receipes for protein shakes and smoothies if you find a good source please share. I'm getting tired of the same old peanut butter, banana, milk and whey shakes every morning.
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Welcome - embrace the support from others and prepare to be transformed :)
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp again. Glad you are here. I received a Ninja for Christmas and don't have any recipes. It'd be nice if you could share some with me. Feel free to add me.