Just found out I'm expecting!

Options
Hey all! So I've been working really hard in the past few months to lose 45 pounds that I gained, from my heaviest I've lost 25 pounds and feel great.... But a few days ago I found out my finace and I are expecting! I'm very happy about that but a little bummed because until I reach 12 weeks I'm not allowed to exercise anymore (I'm considered high risk because I've already had 2 miscarriages) ... So I'm just looking for support from my fellow MFP friends who are pregnant or can understand how I'm feeling, of course I know weight gain comes with the territory of pregnancy and I know if I have come this far once I can surely do it again in 9 months.... But I'm just lookin for some support in the mean time and would love if any other MFP moms to be would add me so I can keep focused .... Tanks for all the support!

Replies

• cjfogh
    cjfogh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! I had a miscarriage in August and am finally trying to get in shape before trying again.
  • Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Congrads! Me n my husband are trying to get pregnant! Just eat healthy and maybe go for little walks every once in a while
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Congratulations & may you receive all that you wish for. Children are the greatest gift & the toughest job you'll ever accept:sad: lol.

Russ
  • jojomommy
    Options
    Congrats!!! eat health and little walks