New to this...

Hey everyone, my name is Tiffany and i'm quite new at this and could really use some supporters and motivators to keep me going? I am looking to to lose between 50-60 pounds and I know I can do this with a little bit of help. So if anyone can help with tips and quotes and just being there, please friend request me.

Replies

• KristenStone
    KristenStone Posts: 106 Member
    Hey girl! Nice to meet you!

We can do it! Just move!

I have experimented with this whole weight loss before:

2 years ago I lost 23 lbs (more than I have ever lost at once)
    I did that through eating healthy, but I never exercised. I am a single mom, to a 2 year old at the time, and never had a second and that was my mega excuse.

7 months ago, I decided to just work out, but take a lax approach at "dieting", it lasted for a while, and working out is actually pretty amazing!

This time, I am trying to combine the two. I am only 6 days in, and I have lost 6.2 lbs. I know that it seems like alot for 6 days, so rest assured its mostly water weight, but I can't tell you how amazing this alone feels! I feel like moving and shaking whereas two weeks ago I would just like to continue watching Netflix all day from my comfy bed.

My (long winded) point is, we can do this! Just get movin and get eating healthy! We can do this!!!
  • Hiya names luke ain't no pro yet but training to b in the British army paras(then train to become a PTI) so no a little if can help ill b happy to so any questions ill try to reply hun just stay on track nothin happens over nite but if ya eat clean do cardio 5x a week ya be IFBB Pro in no time for sure

The journey to a healthier n fitter you has started so enjoy it don't worry about getting to that finish line just keep getting fitter n enjoy life :)
  • ww1981
    ww1981 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi! I love using MFP because everyone is so supportive! Add me if you'd like!!
  • exerbeast
    exerbeast Posts: 17 Member
    I'm also looking to lose the same amount of weight. I don't have much support, but if you add me as a friend, we can support each other.