Day 1 - 30 day shred

Options
A lot of people talking about it on the forums so i thought i'd give it a try... Anyone else started today? I have a feeling that i'm going to need some encouragement!

Replies

• Patti9600
    Patti9600 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 day shred. Just signed on here and I'm going to start doing it too.
  • melovecows
    Options
    I just started and did day 1 today! I would love to do it with you because I know I'm going to need some motivation. Day 1 kicked my *kitten*!
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 10 of Level one... starting level 2 on monday. I am a little disappointed. I haven't lost any inches yet, save for one inch off my boobs. Level 2 looks intense and I am excited to try it. I was getting kind of complacent in level one so I upped the weight which seemed to help.
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm on day D9L2, I've lost 10 lbs and about 9 inches all over, and I'm pretty sure a pants size down! You will love this but it is hard work....TOTALLY worth it!
  • JessK78
    JessK78 Posts: 26
    Options
    i just started too, its day 3 today although ive not done it yet... am i right in thinking the general idea is to do 10 days at level 1, 10 at level 2 and the final 10 at level 3?
  • seana23
    Options
    I'm starting today! I have 21 todays before I leave for Australia and thought I would do 3 weeks of it. It's a great video, short and intense!
  • skateboardstef
    skateboardstef Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm on D3L1, just started this week.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 yesterday. I've done it before, but get bored and stop before I finish. Level 1 gets easier after a few days. Level 2 is killing me!
  • daynalee30
    Options
    I'm starting this evening :)
  • JazzberryJam
    Options
    I just started level 1! phew! it kicked my butt lol
  • I'm nearly finished my first round!! WOOT WOOT!! It's sooo good!

6-1-2012Comparisonsofshred.jpg

I haven't done it in only 30 days - I've had to skip A LOT but I have been doing 10 days at each level - I should be finished next friday =D Cannot wait to see the final results.
  • alliesun53
    alliesun53 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! huge difference!!! And only doing the 30DS?? That is so encouraging, I hope my results are like that. I did day 5 today. I notice it getting easier--I can now to jumping jacks and jump rope the whole time without a break. I still cant do butt kicks though...they feel weird and uncomfortable and I cant stay in one spot for them. I also hate the anterior raises. But sticking with it. I had to take one day off between day 3 and 4 because I was super sore.
  • npeters519
    npeters519 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thinking about starting this today too. I already did a Zumba video but I'm feeling motivated today, might as well take advantage of it while I can, right? If not today, then definitely tomorrow!
  • Nalgh94
    Nalgh94 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    A lot of people talking about it on the forums so i thought i'd give it a try... Anyone else started today? I have a feeling that i'm going to need some encouragement!

Just started this morning, it really does drain you out but Im excited to keep it going. Good luck :smile:
  • kaiteboo
    kaiteboo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday! Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other along the way!
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I started today. I'll be right here along with you!!
  • jennblack23
    Options
    i just did day 5 today..still at level 1 and i'm not finding it any easier..lol..i'm gonna do level 1 until i feel it gets easier, even if it takes 30 days..lol..there's a 30 day shred challenge on here, i just signed up for the group, it's from feb. 1-mar 1 ..maybe by then i'll be able to move up levels..lol..can't wait to hopefully see some good results :)
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i just did day 5 today..still at level 1 and i'm not finding it any easier..lol..i'm gonna do level 1 until i feel it gets easier, even if it takes 30 days..lol..there's a 30 day shred challenge on here, i just signed up for the group, it's from feb. 1-mar 1 ..maybe by then i'll be able to move up levels..lol..can't wait to hopefully see some good results :)

Oooo neat idea!
  • courtlyn19
    Options
    I've been doing it for the past 3 days, & it is a butt-kicker! Has anyone seen results?
  • courtlyn19
    Options
    Yes you're right