Ladies with C, D cups and above - UNITE!

Options
After years of wearing two sports bras (even before it was cool to do so), I have finally found ONE that is amazing!

I went to ****'s Sporting Goods yesterday and tried on - no lie - 20 bras. I jumped around in each. It's amazing how ineffective most of them are for larger boobs.

Anyway, I found one from a company called Moving Comfort. It was $38 and for the first time EVER I can do cardio (turbo Fire, running, etc.) wearing only ONE bra! It's well worth the money to save the twins.

Just thought I'd share...Do any of you have recommendations?

Replies

• Lanna74
    Lanna74 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Ha ha....MFP bleeped out the name of (short for Richard) the sporting goods store! I hate the name too but they must have thought I was being vulgar. Hey, why can we say boobs but not D1(K? :D
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I know!!! I have Moving Comfort Fiona for running. It is the one I recommend all the time. I stumbled across it almost by accident and it is the best bra I have ever bought. I just posted the same thing regarding double/tripling bras - so not necessary.
    http://www.movingcomfort.com/Fiona/350003,default,pd.html?dwvar_350003_color=657&start=6&cgid=sportsbras-DD

PS - I still aww everytime I see your avatar.
  • Lanna74
    Lanna74 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    3DogsRunning: Isn't it amazing that companies like Reebok, Nike, Champion, and even Under Armor couldn't give us a product that worked? I'm ecstatic!

P.S. Ha ha....he's snoring behind me. So CUTE!!
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Ha ha....MFP bleeped out the name of (short for Richard) the sporting goods store! I hate the name too but they must have thought I was being vulgar. Hey, why can we say boobs but not D1(K? :D

haha. I saw that but I guessed what you meant.
  • Lawnbfrench
    Options
    I'm a double E!!! and I struggle like mental to find one,I found one a while back from america on ebay and it does the job,cant remember where it came from tho,but it was around £28 ??? x
  • jenntingey
    Options
    www.lindasonline.com has a great selection of larger bras including sports bras! I've never ordered from there but it looks fabulous!
  • artcaro1972
    Options
    I have one from Bravissimo I love but wil lcheck out the others mentioned. I'm a 36H or something like that. I lose it in the boobs first so it fluctuates a bit. :) I can order Bravissimo online and they FIT. Good for swimsuits too -- swimsuits that can handle waterslides even! LMAO.
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    My Moving Comfort Fiona has been a blessing! I love that bra!! I've actually lost so much that I need to get a new one now - yay!!
  • versuga
    versuga Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    The only one that I found that works is the Under Armour Endure w/zipper front (small - D cup). I will have to check out Moving Comfort.
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I am a size 42D I am wearing a regular bra and I put a sport bra over it. I try to wear just one and it doesn't help at all..
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm a double E!!! and I struggle like mental to find one,I found one a while back from america on ebay and it does the job,cant remember where it came from tho,but it was around £28 ??? x

Triumph Tri-action does it for me (34DD), but before that I would always buy Shock absorber. Try Less Bounce online
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    This what I have for running (36DD), and it's perfect. Keeps me in place really well, without feeling that I'm being squished so hard they're coming out of my back!

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/focus/run-sportsbra.html

For circuits, I have one of these

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/home/products/sportsbras/supportlevel4.htm

...again, it's perfect for me. I've actually never tried any other brand of sports bra, so I have no idea how SA compares to others.

Has anyone used Anita running bras? My local triathlon store is now stocking them - just wondering what they are like.
  • x_biggirl
    Options
    I ama 34 GG, the best place to go for larger size bras is www.bravissimo.com, I get all my bras there and find the freya active underwired bra is the best. Good luck in finding the best one for you
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I wont use anything apart from shock absorber now.
    Treated myself to a new one last week.
    Brilliant.
  • 709sherry
    709sherry Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a shock absorber and it works! I have also heard about the Enell bras but they cost more. Oprah recommended this one.
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried that one! There was just another post about this... I had written there too.
    I bought several Champion sports bras lately that are really nice. I also (based on the posts I read last night) bought a Danksin high impact one today and I like it:
    a4rmew.jpg
    I'll definitely check out these other ones. I passed by this section without looking the last time I was at D!cks Sporting goods.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    For UK people, I can't recommend this one highly enough. It's not the most attractive, but I've had it for over a year now and it's fantastic:

http://www.runtolive.co.uk/shock-absorber-max-sports-bra-top-1

Not sure if it's an older design now, though - I bought it from JJB Sports and they have lots by the same brand but not that colour.

Edit: Ah yes, just noticed some others have already mentioned the brand. Checked their official site and it's blue now, I think.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Damn, I was hoping for some pics
  • saritabandita
    saritabandita Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I love Moving Comfort. Keeps the "girls" under control. :blushing:
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I have a moving comfort bra that is wonderfully supportive. But, the hooks are not well secured and its already falling apart after less than a year.