Do you have a "fat day"?

Options
2»

Replies

• Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I have a "cheat day" where I'll drink booze but since I cleaned up my eating I am a light weight and 3 is my limit lol. I always eat clean because I eat to live and not to be a glutton. Having a cheat day helps mentally and physically.
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I try to limit my "fat day" or "cheat day" to a cheat meal or even a cheat item. I don't need a whole day of uncontrolled eating. If I did that I'd be back at the beginning and I don't want to be back there.
  • scorpiogirl100
    Options
    My cheat day is Sundays...but I'll do it in moderation...I used to overdo it...but they very next day I would feel sluggish and bloated...that's our bodies saying NO!!!!! it's also my day off from exercise...so I pamper myself that day too...hot bubble bath, facial, pedicure, etc I'm starting to really look forward to Sundays now :)
  • vryanz
    vryanz Posts: 49
    Options
    I do. But I have a low calorie (1200) goal. I try to save the high cal days, if I know I am going out that week, or it might be a day I know will be hard to track. Then I just take the day off so I can enjoy the day out with the family or hubby. :) But I am sure to get right back on my low cal goal, and try not to do it more than 1 day a week.
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Ironically with my cheat day being on Saturdays, I always have my best work out of the week on Sunday mornings. I think its due to all the carbs I eat on Saturdays
  • minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    i started having a thin day, seems to make me feel great.