Great salmon dinner

Options
I just had the best fresh salmon, norweigan salmon from sam's club, i put lite butter on top, sprinkled lemon seasong on top, wrapped it up in foil and baked for about 20 minutes. yummy!!!

Replies

• mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    I just had the best fresh salmon, norweigan salmon from sam's club, i put lite butter on top, sprinkled lemon seasong on top, wrapped it up in foil and baked for about 20 minutes. yummy!!!
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Wow that sounds great. We are having Alaska king Salmon for dinner tonight. We put ours on the barbacue with lemon pepper yummmmmmmmm.
  • strawberry25shortcake
    strawberry25shortcake Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious! I am about to start the dinner...debating between sauteed tofu and salad or tuna in water and salad...hubby is working till late and it's just me so I don't wanna spend too much time in the kitchen:wink:
  • Dedicated
    Dedicated Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Mmm... sounds good! I like to make fresh Salmon by putting butter, fresh minced garlic, a dash of lemon juice, and dill on top and then baking until done.
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I live in Alaska, so I'm always eating salmon and in desperate need of some good recipes for it!!! I think that I need to go make some up for dinner tonight...:bigsmile: